Friday, June 27, 2014

Reflection for Mid Year Reflection 2014

School by kayla6zcp on GoAnimate

waka2 (178).JPG

















Reflection for Mid Year Reflection 2014
Something I was pleased with was going on the Waka because I was scared at the start.
I really enjoyed learning maths because I liked learning new maths strategies.  


Something I found hard was poetry because it was hard to get rhymes.
Something that made me think was writing because you need to think about what you are going to write.
Something I want to get better at is talking(What can I do about it?) is talk more often to the teacher and people around me.


2 comments:

  1. I like your animation, Kayla. Keep up the good thinking and the sharing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow kayla that animation is cool and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete