Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Horse riding

Horse riding
2.Who is your favourite horse to ride and why? Thea
4.Why do you like horses do you train? Alex
5.Where do you hope your horse riding will take you in the future?  Mrs Roil
3.What do you want to do with the horse riding. Is there a special thing that you are waiting for?Phoenix
1.when did you start liking horses? George




Horse riding
I started to like horses when I was 5 because I want to follow my mum's footsteps. When I was 5, I went to a place where I learn how to ride and my favourite horse that is there is Iven because he is a good learner pony to ride.  I want to keep doing horse riding because I want to go to the horse of the year to compete in their horse shows and I am waiting for  for that day to come.

I love horses because they are fun to ride on and I train on my little pony Carlos.  In the future I hope that my horse riding will take me to a whole new level for me to go to.  Horses are big animals to ride that is why they made hamlets and cross-country vests and also riding boots so when a big horse stands on your foot it will not break your foot you can also wear gumboots and you wear jodhpurs. Horses wear saddles and bridles.

A horses life cycle goes like this: newborn foal next a yearling female-filly male-colt then an adult horse female-mare male-colt. The stuff that you mainly use on horses is a carry comb, body brush, hoof pick, water brush and the hose to wash the pony when you are using the hose you have to be gentle so you horse doesn’t get a fright and take off and also you have to tie your horse up tight so that doesn’t happen.

3 comments:

  1. Ann Anderson\ Kaylas mumFriday, September 06, 2013

    Great writing Kayla,I look forward to you getting better and better at riding. You are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kayla , Keep it up and im sure you will make it there .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kayla,
    That was a great blog post
    You really must like horse riding!
    I like the description that you used!
    Keep up the great work!
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete