Friday, July 25, 2014

That Smell...

That Smell...
On tuesday I Kayla went to Crystals house. Me and Crystal walked into the lounge.We could smell a scent of dog poo. We thought it was one of Crystals dogs.

As me and Crystal walked in the lounge we could smell a horrible smell, that smells like poo. So me and Crystal blocked our noses as we were moaning and groaning.  Crystals nana got angry at us for moaning and groaning so we ran away as the smell got stronger and stronger, (the strong smell smells like poo.)

Me and Crystal went back to the lounge and we can smell that smell again, but this time we looked for the smell. I was determined to find the smell but sadly we can not find the smell.

When I was going home I felt bad that we did not find that smell. I felt bad because leaving the smell in the in there lounge.

In the end it was cat poo, Crystal told me it was her cat Skye so I thought that the
cat was startled because Skye gets chased by Crystals other cat who died.
Which was so sad.

3 comments:

  1. Good story Kayla.
    I like how you said that is smelt like dog poo.
    That was very descriptive.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, It was on Thursday,
    I love how you said "determined' to find the smell,
    keep up the great work you have really improved
    in your writing this year great job.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL good story Kayla . Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete