Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Trip To Mars

Write an imaginary story about your trip to Mars
WALT organise our ideas into an effective structure
Success Criteria
  • Beginning, middle and end (like a hamburger)
  • Paragraph groups of ideas
  • Some complex sentences
  • Use of topic words from space
  • Imagination and excitement!



Trip To Mars
Theres a long way to go, I have no fear of not coming back. I will never see my family and friends again, I’m risking my life. I have to complete 8 years of training and then I could be I of the first to go to Mars.I know that this is scary, but I have no fear of what I am doing. I maybe crazy but I do not care. I want to go to Mars for the experience and to see what it is like in space. Nothing will stop me from doing this. It is my choice to go to Mars and it will be good for me . It will take me 7 months to get to Mars. That’s a long way for me to go. I can not wait till I go to Mars...

2 comments:

  1. Good job Kayla.
    The first sentence is really good.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete