Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Catch

              The Catch
Arr my paw. I trapped my foot on the bush. Oh no! What's this?  It’s a human.  He cut the bush so I could run away. I was going to go away but I quickly turned around and jumped onto the human.  Then I smelled fish so I zoomed off to where the fish smell was. I grabbed the fish and raced off though prickly bushes and I had to climbed hills and jump over logs and go through tunnels.   I was jumping over bushes and brushes then I through the fish in the water.  The human saw all the big fishes for his village. I gave him a stick so he could catch the big fish.  He patted me on the head then he caught two big fishes.  He gave me a fish then I disappeared like dust.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kayla what great words you used to put detail in your story .

    I made me imagine it in my mind to think .

    Were you a Dog or a Fox .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Kayla, I look forward to reading more of your great stories.

    ReplyDelete