Friday, May 23, 2014

Dog Show

Dog Show
When me and my mum were driving to the dog show in Flaxmere I could feel butterflies in my tummy, as we got there I saw my best friend Crystal jumping up and down waving her hands at me. At last we got a park, happily we parked by Crystal and her nana. As I was getting Nelly ready for our turn I could just see Crystal and Scruffy in the distant doing their warm ups.

As the lady said to hurry up mum said “COMING” so me and my mum started to run with the dogs up to the lady. Come on Nelly go go go, as we jump over the first gate I could just see Crystal getting her 2nd place ribbon but theres no time for that here is the next jump “come on Nally you can do it” I said as we were doing the jump. Yay we have finished the course now.

When my mum and I went over for the prize giving we sore Crystal leaving with her blue ribbon in her hands, then I could hear my name on the speaker “ Can Kayla Anderson go to the club house” so me and mum went to the club house and I heard that I came 1st place so me and my mum want home happily.


The End

6 comments:

  1. Awesome work Kayla
    Congratulations on first place.
    Its A great piece of writing.
    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and it was nice seeing you there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool post Kayla it is such a cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great story Kayla, Nelly is a great jumper.

    ReplyDelete