Friday, September 20, 2013

Yachting Reflection

Yachting Reflection



Something I was pleased with...
The thing that I was pleased was that me and my buddy worked together and I was happy how it went, I was scared but I still did it with my buddy and I was pleased with how he cheered me on to do it.

Something that I improved on.....
The thing that I improved with was steering the boat because I haven’t done it before and also doing the mane sheet rope because it was confusing to do and I improved in all of those things.

Something that made me think...   
The thing that I had to think the most was doing the centreboard because it was hard and confusing and I have not done it before in my life.

Something that I thought was scary.....
The scary thing was when I went for my first time and the boat was tipping and I was freaking out. I asked if we could go back to shore and he said, “aaa yeah!” but now I’m not scared at all.   

The thing I could've done better.......
The thing that I could get better at is doing the mane sheet rope because Kharn didn’t tell me how to use the main sheet rope.  Now I know how to use it and  now I know next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time Kayla well done .

    ReplyDelete