Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kapa Haka letter

                                                                 Kayla Anderson
Hastings


Principal Mark Gifkins
Parkvale School
Howard Street
Hastings
4122


Dear Mr Gifkins,                                                                                              


I am writing to you to tell you how much I appreciated kapa haka. It was a lovely experience and I liked going to the kapa haka festival to see how other kapa haka people do it there way and to learn new songs and hakas. If I was here at Parkvale School next year than I would love to do kapa haka again because of the amazing experience I had lasted year. So I do hope that you keep having kapa haka festivals so other people can have the experience that I had.


Yours Sincerely

Kayla Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment